Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 2....

Oh my goodness!  What have I gotten myself into?  I think I started off too strong on the H2O.  I drank 96oz of water yesterday and was running to the bathroom every 30-45 minutes!  That was in addition to the 4 shakes I drank.  Yikes!  I thought I was going to be sick from the amount of fluid I drinking.  I literally had to drink every waking moment to get it all in.  Too much.

So, today, I changed things around a bit.  I was shooting for the 64oz of water plus 4 shakes.  That's 108oz of liquid right there.  I figured I'd go for that and if I got more water than the 64oz, great. If not, well, I got 64oz, right?

So anyway, I, at this point, it's now 10:20pm, have gotten in 72oz of water plus 4 shakes plus a large coffee to which I added my morning shake.  Not bad.  I did make a pitcher of homemade strawberry lime infused water this morning which is what I've been drinking all day.  Yummy!!!  

My dinner was my "solid food" meal.  I went for variety. 3oz of meat: roast beef, pastrami & turkey breast, 2oz of cheese and a few kalamata olives.  Grand totals for the day: 888 calories, 31g carbs, 79g protein, and a whopping 8g of sugar!

So I started this yesterday and when I was logging my food on MyFitnessPal I realized my weight on there was wrong.  I've been 10lbs off and didn't even realize it.  Oops.  I fixed it.  Didn't like it, but I fixed it.  On the upside, I weighed myself yesterday morning before I started this whole crazy thing and this morning I'd lost 2.5lbs.  So I have some motivation to keep me going through the crappy feeling.  The headache has been wicked and today I started getting the shakes and the sweating.  Yay!!  I thought it was just the heat but even when I was inside in the AC I was sweating and feeling crappy.  I am also not exactly a pleasant person all the time right now.  Ok...I'm a bitch right now.  :)  But.....it will get better, I know that for a fact.  I just have to ride it out through tomorrow and then I should be fine by Friday.  I will keep you posted!

H2O update @ 11:25pm I have added 16oz for a total of 88oz.  :)  Go me!  Yes it's taken me an hour to write this little tiny blog but as I've said before: I'm NOT a writer.  Can't stand it.  But I needed to have somewhere to vent, so here it is.  I was going to do videos but I never have the peace and quiet I would need to do them.  I may still do an occasional video, but I guess I'm just going to have to write for the most part.

I forgot to add in yesterday's post that I hope everyone had a lovely Memorial Day weekend and at least remembered our military men and women, past, present & future, for a few moments in all the picnics, BBQs, parades and fun times.  I know it's about the military, but I do also take some time to remember the police officers, firefighters and other rescue personnel who put and have put their lives on the line every day, especially those who gave their lives to protect others.  I pray for their families as well as I know how hard it is to love someone in one of those professions.  I spent my morning and early afternoon in the Bridesburg section of Philadelphia at the parade and my husband's grandparents house.  The later afternoon and evening hours were spent going to visit my father's and both grandfathers' gravesites.  My father was a Vietnam veteran and a police officer, both grandfathers were WWII, all were in the Army.  I didn't know I could cry that much.  I left it all at my dad's grave.  It's been 12 years and I still lose it every time I go.

I think that's about it for tonight.  Thanks for reading and I'll post again tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment