Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sugar detox Day 1

Ok.  So day 1 of sugar detox is almost over.  I have a headache, I'm grouchy.  I though this wasn't supposed to happen until day 3 or 4?!?!?!  I swear I've been drinking something all day.  If not a shake, water.  Other than my dinner, which was some chicken, a string cheese, kohlrabi and radishes.

So what am I doing?  I am doing the same method that Holly at 300 Pounds Down uses.  Really easy to do.  Every 2-3 hours I drink an Atkins RTD shake and then I eat one low carb, as close to no sugar as I can get, meal.  Of course I am also doing my usual workouts too.  This is not going to be easy.  But than again, nobody said any of this post-VSG was going to be easy.

So anyway, if day 1 is this bad, what do days 2-7 have in store?  Oh joy, I can't wait.  I do know that I can do this, I know I will struggle but I can get through it.  I will look on the positive side and I will pray for guidance and that God helps me as He sees fit because with God, nothing is impossible.        

It's time for bed now.  I get to start all over again tomorrow.   God bless you and be with you tonight.  Goodnight, all.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment